Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Today's Wishlist

Most of these have to do with my upcoming trip to England that I'm incredibly excited about.

This amazing passport cover. I posted about a wallet from this amazing Etsy shop a little while ago.



I bought my first maxi dress in 2008 at The Gap when I worked there, and I purchased my second one this week. I may or may not have worn it like 3 times already. Since I'm having such a love affair with it, I think I'm ready to branch out to maxi skirts. This one from Anthroplogie is gorgeous.



I've been wearing the same pair of black Ray Ban Wayfarers for over 2.5 years, and while I love them, they've definitely seen better days. I'm loving this two-toned pair from Ray Ban as well.



Even though I have like 5 pairs of Toms (shoes are my weakness) I've wanted a red pair for quite a while. I think they add the perfect pop of color to a summer wardrobe. I love these Red Canvas Classics.



They sold out before I got a chance to purchase one, but I'm completely obsessed with this three-tier ruffle jacket from LOFT.

3 comments:

mia said...

Ooh where are you going in the UK? You would look awesome travelling with that passport cover and maxi skirt. Definitely get one!

ellie said...

I'm going to be in Oxford for about 2 weeks in July, but I'm also hoping to visit Ireland and Scotland.

Are you from the UK? Do you have any suggestions of places to visit?

mia said...

ooh, cool! Yes, I'm from the UK, I've just moved out of London, and if you haven't been, then I definately recommend paying London a visit! It is such a different picture from the rest of the UK, and is really quite beautiful.

Edinburgh is meant to be gorgeous, although I haven't been, but check out megabus.com because you can sometimes get great deals on trains going up to Scotland! Oxford and Bath are also cities that look lovely, and are on my wish list to visit! Ironically, I haven't seen much of the UK, as I tend to visit the rest of Europe on weekends away!

Sorry, I just realised how long this comment was!