Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

...and We're Back

Although I miss England already, I have to say it's good to be home. Especially home in a country where there are free drink refills in restaurants and lots of air-conditioning, haha.

These pictures were all taken using the insta.gram app on my iPhone, but Andrew took a lot of cameras with us, so I'll post some much better pictures (including Polaroids!) soon.

We had a lovely time and I can't wait to put more pictures up.

London Underground


Big Ben


Westminster Abbey


I don't know what these flowers were called,
but they were everywhere


Old garage by the place we were staying in Oxford


Randolph Hotel in Oxford


St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin


A park I don't remember the name of in Dublin


James Joyce Centre in Dublin,
"The Dead" is probably my favorite short story


Door from Leopold Bloom's apartment in Ulysses
that actually existed in real life

1 comment:

mia said...

Really great photos! And the flowers are a butterfly tree :) so pretty in the summer! can't wait to hear more about it