Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

More England and Ireland Pictures

Wow, I feel like I've gotten so behind on reading blogs/writing my own posts I don't know if I'll ever catch up.

Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip. Andrew still has two rolls of undeveloped 35 mm film, so I might be putting some more up in the future.

We went to England with my family because my dad was invited to speak at a conference at Oxford University and my parents decided to rent a house and said Andrew and I could stay with them for free. My dad has a Masters and PhD from Oxford in Anthropology and I was born in England while he was attending school. When I was little we lived in England and Africa (where my dad completed his anthropological fieldwork) before moving to the United States when I was almost 5 years old. Before this trip I hadn't been back to England since I was 15, so needless to say, I was really excited. I think I have Andrew almost convinced to buy a cottage in the Cotswolds and move there permanently. We'll see, haha.



























No comments: